I really, really had to rack my doggie brain to come up some mischief…hmmm…The only thing I could think of was that we have had a couple of Awards languishing unmentioned…a couple of great blogs not getting thanked.
Y’all really must stop and visit them.
Most awards come with rules!…
1.) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
2.) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back
3.) Share 7 random things about yourself…
4.) Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On award, provide a link to their blog in your post, and notify them on their blog.
So, for the 7 random things…
My Human Papa says I’m “needy”.
1. I love to follow my Human Mama everywhere she goes.
2. I love to let her know I’m with her by pressing my head against her knee.
3. I love to travel around with my Humans…I never get bored.
4. My eyes are still bothering me, but I get drops and ointment in them at least 4 times a day.
5. I’m getting my allergy shots every week now that it’s summer.
6. I also take allergy pills twice a day and they aren’t stuffed into a goody either.
7. My Human has at least 3 huge, time consuming major projects she’s working on now and August begins lots of family commitments. So, along with the fact that it’s summer, I don’t get to do as many things right now. Don’t worry, I’m takin’ the time to rest up for autumn!
2BrownDawgs (now 3) Yep another Chessie blog! But not like me…Get a sneak peak into the secrets of training retrievers.
Sand Springs Chesapeakes is also a Chessie blog with real working dogs.
Next is the Goldens Monty and Harlow at How Sam Sees It. Check out how they are spending their scorching summer days while they wait for winter to return.
While we’re talkin’ about Goldens, check out Life at Golden Pines. Golden Pines has quite a pack of rescue dogs. Read about the ups and downs of fostering seniors.
Then there is Bert! Yep, Goose’s friend. He has problems with the Internet connection, plus his Vickie is very, very busy. However, he posts on See Beautiful Friday, the 2nd Friday of every month…so check out Bert Did It.
No Awards list is complete without Goose! at the Gospel of Goose. This is a must read blog. Goose recently had a serious health scare. All his Blogville friends are overjoyed for him and his Mom that he is once more enjoying his magnificent world.
Then there is another of Goose’s buddies, this time across the pond…EASY…
Next we have A Spaniels Tail, also across the pond. Yesterday Lottie was modeling a handsome new collar.
Also across the pond is sweet Molly, the little dog with the big blog! Right now her Peep is in need of some prayers and POTP to help heal her shoulder.
Finally, perhaps, but not intentionally, nor least, is The Hailey and Zaphod Chronicles. This tale of two tails and their Lady is a must read.
Y’all hurry back now!