I’ve got lots to tell y’all about today!
My fellow Chessies at Sand Springs presented me with the Sunshine Award on the first day of spring!
First, I want to give them a special thank you!
Second, I’m going to “smile”!!!
Well, it is hard to give y’all a big grin when I’m holding my birthday present in a 50 mph wind!
Then ten things about myself…
1. I have allergies…I’ve been tested and get prescription allergy medicine (shots) from a supplier of human injectable meds.
2. I love to swim, but can’t when the alligators are active.
3. My Human Papa thinks I’ll have to have the growth nipped off my lower lid.
4. Whenever possible I get at least 4 outings a day with my Human.
5. I have to have a shampoo with a special allergy shampoo that my Human gets from the vet.
6. I have 3 vets and a dentist.
7. I get along with all dogs. If a dog isn’t friendly I ignore him.
8. I get to spend most of the hot months in the mountains.
9. I don’t like snow. I won’t stay outside in it.
10. I have lots of beds!
Now I need to pass some sunshine on to some of my Blogville friends…
Now I’m headin’ off for some more swimmin’!
Y’all come back now!