The “rules” are as follows:
Answer the 11 questions asked.
Leave a link back to the blogger that nominated you.
Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate, and let them know they’ve been picked.
Write 11 new questions for them to answer.
I was nominated by the wonderful Us on Cloud 9 If you haven’t visited you must! A student teacher finds the blog has gone to the dogs!
BOL!!! Y’all know it’s all about us anyway! Of course the dogs should run your life and your blog…and down the road, choose your spouse!!
The following are my questions:
1) If you had to eat just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Dog food, of course! It’s nutritionally balanced so I wouldn’t have to worry about health problems from an improperly balanced diet.
2) What was your first job?
My first job? Why retrieving, of course!
3) iPhone, BlackBerry, or Android?
Silly, dogs don’t use phones! I leave that to the Humans.
4) If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Superpower? I already have superpowers! I can bend humans to my will with a look! What more could I want?
5) If you could travel back to any period in time, what time period would you choose and why?
I love living in the present. Whose to say an earlier time is any better?
6) What’s something that you live/swear by? Can be a saying or product.
Cherish every moment. There are no “do overs”.
7) Who is/are your celebrity crush(es)?
I don’t know any celebrities.
8) What should you be doing right now instead of this questionnaire?
Running and swimming!
9) What’s something you wish you had the patience to master?
Not barking out loud when I get excited.
10) What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Embarrassing? Heck, we pawed ones don’t know the meaning of the word.
11) What’s the number one thing on your bucket list?
What’s a bucket list? I get to do everything I could possibly want and go places with my Humans almost anytime I want. What more could a fellow want?
Now, for my presentations:
First are the DaWeenies! If you haven’t met Amber, get on over there!
Second, the Doxie Life of Lily and Muffin…Lily has been very ill…at this writing she is in ICU…
Ranger a Scottie pup livin’ life to the fullest!
Chloe and Lady Bug enjoyin’ summer boatin’ and RVin’ fun!
Murphy and Stanley are two Doodles enjoyin’ life.
Finn and Charlie are two Goldens living every dog’s dream.
Betty is a darlin’ Bichon helpin’ her person through law school…a big job for a tiny pawed one.
This Dog’s Tail is a really, really new blog and new to me…life in the UK is a wee bit different than life in the U.S.A., especially for a pawed one! If you have a moment you can go back to the beginning…and I do mean the beginning, when Tillie tells of her memories of her brothers and sisters and how she found out that she was soon to be charged with caring for humans in far away England.
Murray’s Mouth a variety of posts…not daily…a new blog too.
Sarge Speaks Out …stop and visit the Chief of Police of Blogville…unless you’ve been up to something you shouldn’t have been.
Finally, stop and visit Georgia Little Pea.
Okay y’all…my questions for y’all are:
1. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
2. Do you like to chase…
3. If you like to chase, what is your favorite thing to chase? (mine is a ball…you might prefer rabbits or squirrels)
4. Do you have a place to run off leash?
5. Have you ever been to a dog park?
6. If you have been to a dog park, did you or do you, like going.
7. Do you write your blog or does a human write it about you?
8. What is your favorite food or treat?
9. Do you eat regular dog food or do you eat raw?
10. Do you get to go on vacations with your humans or, if not, where do you stay when they go?
11. Do you stay home alone when your humans are gone or go to daycare?
Have fun and let me know when you are posting your answers so I don’t miss them!
Hope y’all have fun with it!
Y’all come back now!